INVISALIGN: Would You Like to Smile and Not Feel Self Conscious About Your Teeth?
Complementary Invisalign Consultation
What Is Invisalign?
The Invisalign system is a virtually invisible and hygienic orthodontic treatment that uses an innovative approach to effectively straighten teeth.
With their proprietary SmartForce Technology, the system uses a series of custom-made removable aligners created for you and only you. This removes the need for traditional attachments (wires and brackets).
Why Choose Invisalign?
- Clear aligners are comfortable to wear and almost unnoticeable
- They fit your lifestyle rather than disrupt it, whether you are busy with work, school or travel
- They are more comfortable than metal brackets
- They require less dental visits compared to traditional braces
- There are less emergency appointments
What Conditions can be treated with Invisalign?
How effective is Invisalign?
Invisalign® effectively corrects mild to moderate alignment of teeth for cases that aren’t too complicated. Most people don’t realise the individual is wearing anything on their teeth, which is the main advantage over traditional braces.
The aligners can also be removed while eating, playing sports, attending meetings, and this appeals to many people.
What Are The Steps Involved With Invisalign®?
- Make your complementary appointment for your initial Invisalign® Consultation.
- We assess your suitability for Invisalign®,
- Photos are taken and uploaded to the Secure Invisalign Client Portal.
- If you are deemed to be suitable for Invisalign treatment, we take records of your teeth. You will be given a prescription form for full mouth xrays (OPG) and a lateral ceph. Cost of record : $200 (Refundable if you proceed with treatment).
- A 3D plan is created, so that you can preview the final result before starting treatment. After ONE WEEK, we meet with you to discuss the final treatment plan.
- Advanced technology creates clear aligners that are customised overseas and shipped to the clinic.
- In cases of overcrowding, particular teeth may need to be prepared to make space for the aligners. This involves the removal of some enamel (painless).
- If necessary, specialised attachments are bonded to the front of any teeth that need extra gripping support. These small dots are the same colour as your teeth, so they blend in.
- Three to Four weeks after step four, we issue you your first aligners.
- We will closely monitor your smile every 6-8weeks, and you’re given another series of aligners to wear until your next appointment.
- At the end of treatment, final records are taken and a retainer is issued
Frequently asked questions
Frequently Asked Invisalign Questions
What is the average cost of treatment?
Average prices range between $3,500 and $7500, depending on the complexity of your case and how long you need to wear aligners for.
Express Package(Up to 7 Aligners): $3,500
Light Package (Up to 14 Aligners): $6,000
Moderate Package (Up to 26 Aligners): $6,750
Comprehensive Package (Unlimited Aligners): $7500
Is Invisalign® covered by dental insurance?
A portion of orthodontics is usually covered under extras, but this depends on the policy. We can give you the health insurance item number (Item 825) for the treatment so you can ask your provider if it is covered by your policy, and how much you will get for it.
Add Your Heading Text Here
How many hours a day to wear Invisalign®?
You need to wear your aligners for at least 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results.. Braces may be more suitable for people who aren’t able to stick to this routine.
How long does Invisalign® take?
Most people need to wear their invisible aligners for 6 to 24months.
How many hours a day to wear Invisalign®?
You can’t eat while wearing Invisalign, and water is the only beverage you can drink. For everything else, you need to remove the plastic trays from your mouth and store them safely in their container until you finish your meal and clean your teeth. If you don’t do this, you risk damaging your aligners, or they could become a choking hazard.
How do you Clean Invisalign and care for your teeth?
Gently brush the aligners with your toothbrush and rinse with warm water, in the morning and at night. It’s a good idea to rinse your aligners every time you take them out of your mouth, even when you’re on the go, to prevent the build-up of bacteria. Make sure you store them in their designated case, when not in your mouth.
Your teeth and gums:
You need to clean your teeth after eating or drinking anything other than water, because trapped particles can stain your aligners and stop your teeth from shifting. It’s a good idea to carry a travel toothbrush and toothpaste with you, so you’re always prepared! Floss at least once a day too.
Do I need retainers after Invisalign?
Yes, you need to wear a retainer for the rest of your life, if you don’t want your teeth to shift. This is particularly crucial during the first 12 months after your Invisalign treatment, while your body builds up enough bone to stabilise the teeth. During this period, it’s a good idea to wear the retainers every night. At some point, you may be able to drop down to 3 to 5 times a week – depending on your dentist’s instructions.
Your dentist will talk to you about whether a removable or bonded retainer is best for you. Traditional retainers are made out of a clear material that’s moulded to the shape of your teeth and can be removed. Permanent retainers consist of a metal wire that’s worn 24/7 because it’s bonded to the back of teeth.